Our After School program offers children afternoons filled with learning, enrichment, and games for students in grades K-5, five days a week, from 2:00 pm-6:00 pm. We are located at 1335 Guerrero Street with a School Bus drop-off from Alvarado Elementary School.
The KMS After School Program gives kids the opportunity to choose from
- Art projects in our beautiful atelier.
- Opportunity to work on homework.
- Building with Kaplas, Legos, and blocks in our industrious “moon room”.
- A healthy snack.
- Outdoor gardening and playing in our backyard.
- Some good old-fashioned digging and playing around in our glorious Dirt Mountain.
- Spanish tutoring available (for additional fee).
- For an additional fee, you can also sign up for our great Enrichment Classes.
Current After School Program Students
Tuition for the March 1, 2018 – June 6, 2018 quarter is due February 14, 2018.
How to Register
Off Site KMS (Students currently not enrolled at KMS)
We are fully enrolled for the March 1, 2018 – June 6, 2018 quarter. To be added to the waiting list or for more information please email at us at email@example.com.
Please note we do not accept Pre-K or Transitional Kindergarten applicants from outside of KMS.
After School Drop-in Policy for KMS Students
All drop-ins must be approved by the After School Program Director at least one day prior to the day that aftercare is required, at a rate of $35/day. Any drop-ins that do not meet this time criteria will be charged a $50/day late notification drop in rate. This policy is in place to ensure that proper staffing is in place to guarantee the safety of your child.
- To request drop-in please call 415-821-0130 no later than noon the day before needed drop in.
- Monthly balance for after-school drop-in days can be added to your tuition check, due the 14th of each month.
- On Site KMS families only.
Learn more about KMS’s After School Enrichment Classes.
**After School enrollment is subject to availability.