Our After School program offers children afternoons filled with learning, enrichment, and games for students in grades K-5, five days a week, from 2:00 pm-6:00 pm. We are located at 1335 Guerrero Street.
The KMS After School Program gives kids the opportunity to choose from
- Art projects in our beautiful atelier.
- Opportunity to work on homework.
- Building with Kaplas, Legos, and blocks in our industrious “moon room”.
- A healthy snack.
- Outdoor gardening and playing in our backyard.
- Some good old-fashioned digging and playing around in our glorious Dirt Mountain.
- Spanish tutoring available (for additional fee).
- For an additional fee, you can also sign up for our great Enrichment Classes.
Current After School Program Students
Tuition is paid the 14th of the prior month of each trimester -
1. Sept. - Nov., (Payment Due Aug. 14th)
2. Dec. - Feb., (Payment due Nov 14th)
3. March - June last day of school. (Payment Due Feb. 14th)
How to Register
Off Site KMS (Students currently not enrolled at KMS)
We are fully enrolled for the March 1, 2018 – June 6, 2018 quarter. To be added to the waiting list or for more information please email at us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not accept Pre-K or Transitional Kindergarten applicants from outside of KMS.
After School Drop-in Policy for KMS Students
All drop-ins must be approved by the After School Program Director at least one day prior to the day that aftercare is required, at a rate of $35/day. Any drop-ins that do not meet this time criteria will be charged a $50/day late notification drop in rate. This policy is in place to ensure that proper staffing is in place to guarantee the safety of your child.
- To request drop-in please call 415-821-0130 no later than noon the day before needed drop in.
- Monthly balance for after-school drop-in days can be added to your tuition check, due the 14th of each month.
- On Site KMS families only.
Learn more about KMS’s After School Enrichment Classes.
**After School enrollment is subject to availability.